The ninth I, Zombie level.
- 4 Potato mines and 2 sunflowers
- Threepeater, Snow Pea, Split pea, 2 sunflowers, Tall-nut
- 3 Chompers, 1 squash, 2 sunflowers
- 3 peashooters, 2 sunflowers, Torchwood
- Starfruit, Scaredy-shroom, Split Pea, Magnet-shroom, Fume-shroom, Sunflower
- Conehead Zombie
- Pole-vaulting Zombie
- Buckethead Zombie
- Bungee Zombie
- Digger Zombie
- Ladder Zombie
- Football Zombie
Bungee two sunflowers, then the magnet-shroom. Bungee another sunflower. Put a ladder Zombie in the row with the torchwood; the flame doesn't affect it. Ladder the tall-nut, then use another ladder to combat the Snow pea in the same row. Take a football zombie to the fifth row, because of the heavy offense. Use a bunch of imps on the first and third rows. Done.
- The name of this I, Zombie is a reference to the Internet meme "All your base are belong to us". The same thing appears in Garden Warfare as an easter egg.