Welcome to the Plants vs. Zombies Strategy Wiki, started October 8, 2011. Due to the mass thinking that the Tower-defense game Plants vs Zombies (first, sequel and "Plants vs Zombies Adventure") uses, we have decided to create a new branch of the Plants vs Zombies wiki dedicated to sharing your strategies about the various things about this game, such as Adventure, Mini-games, Survival (especially Survival Endless), and more. We now have a whopping 136 articles in our wiki and 3,122 contributions have been made. Thanks for all your contributions! This wiki currently has 1 signed in users online.
Create new strategy
Got a new Strategy on your mind?
Please read the strategy rules.
Don't know what Strategy to create? Help us create these
- Adventure Stages!
- Remaining I, Zombie Puzzles: I, Zombie Endless.
- Survival Stages
- Remaining Challenge Zone stages: Big Bad Butte and Dead Man's Booty
or, help us out with these: Check out our...
- old articles!
- uncategorized categories!
- uncategorized files!
- uncategorized articles!
- uncategorized templates!
- unused categories!
- unused files!
- unused templates!
Don't know what to use in your strategies? Go to List of Recommended Plants for full lists of plants you should use. You can support us by adding some more recommended plants to that page!
These are the users with different rights in this wiki. They have different abilities using their rights.
The founder created this wiki. This user is also an admin and a bureaucrat.
These users can delete, undelete, protect and unprotect pages as well as block and unblock other users. They are colored Green.
These users can give additional rights to other users. These users are also admins They are colored Red.
These users overlook the chat of the wiki, can make others chat moderators and banned from chat. This group also contains all admins. They are colored Sky Blue.
These users can undo bad edits with one click, by using the rollback link on different pages, user contributions list, or the list of recent changes. They are colored Orange.
Great new strategies!
- 23:17, November 14, 2014 RGB and Black (One of Hitori's strategies) (hist) [948 bytes] 18.104.22.168 (Created page with "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmGhOBaY2vg One of the best cobless strategies out there. == Pros == * Only problematic zombies are footballs, gigas, and jack-in-the-box zom...")
- 22:29, October 29, 2014 Super dragon strategy (hist) [144 bytes] 22.214.171.124 (Created page with "(Pvz2) S=sunflower Sd=snapdragon S sd sd sd sd S sd sd sd sd S sd sd sd sd S sd sd sd sd S sd sd sd sd (Change the sunflowers to twins later)")
- 03:45, August 1, 2014 Pyramid Of Doom (hist) [211 bytes] 126.96.36.199 (Created page with "Put 1 column of twin sunflower then 1 column of winter melon 1 row of spikerock and 2 columns of melon pults. I got to level 135 with this strategy.")
- 13:58, April 21, 2014 Rfm767vszombies strategies. (hist) [389 bytes] Niceperson (I forget his damn stratiges.)
- 01:22, February 10, 2014 10 Cob Basic 4 Pool Gloom Strategy (hist) [2,213 bytes] Erix jsn (not finished yet, but coming back soon.)