Welcome to the Plants vs. Zombies Strategy Wiki, started October 8, 2011. Due to the mass thinking that the Tower-defense game Plants vs Zombies (first, sequel and "Plants vs Zombies Adventure") uses, we have decided to create a new branch of the Plants vs Zombies wiki dedicated to sharing your strategies about the various things about this game, such as Adventure, Mini-games, Survival (especially Survival Endless), and more. We now have a whopping 146 articles in our wiki and 3,452 contributions have been made. Thanks for all your contributions! This wiki currently has 3 signed in users online.
Create new strategy
Got a new Strategy on your mind?
Please read the strategy rules.
Don't know what Strategy to create? Help us create these
- Adventure Stages!
- Remaining I, Zombie Puzzles: I, Zombie Endless.
- Survival Stages
- Remaining Challenge Zone stages: Big Bad Butte and Dead Man's Booty
or, help us out with these: Check out our...
- old articles!
- uncategorized categories!
- uncategorized files!
- uncategorized articles!
- uncategorized templates!
- unused categories!
- unused files!
- unused templates!
Don't know what to use in your strategies? Go to List of Recommended Plants for full lists of plants you should use. You can support us by adding some more recommended plants to that page!
These are the users with different rights in this wiki. They have different abilities using their rights.
The founder created this wiki. This user is also an admin and a bureaucrat.
These users can delete, undelete, protect and unprotect pages as well as block and unblock other users. They are colored Green.
These users can give additional rights to other users. These users are also admins They are colored Red.
These users overlook the chat of the wiki, can make others chat moderators and banned from chat. This group also contains all admins. They are colored Sky Blue.
These users can undo bad edits with one click, by using the rollback link on different pages, user contributions list, or the list of recent changes. They are colored Orange.
Great new strategies!
- 21:40, September 1, 2015 Stage 4-9 (hist) [950 bytes] Batplantgamer252 (I added the page and my strategy.)
- 15:48, August 23, 2015 Pults (hist) [344 bytes] 22.214.171.124 (Created page with "Catapults such as cabbage-pult kernel-pult melon-pult and winter-melon also pepper-pult will actually attack diver zombies (big wave beach) and will do better damage on zombi...")
- 23:07, August 20, 2015 6 Cob Cannon Strategy by Noah (hist) [4,337 bytes] Noah333 (Created page with "This is a strategy that has 6 cob cannons. It's not all based on cob cannons, since you have Gloom-shrooms in the pool, a Winter Melon on the 2th and the 5th row, and finally ...")
- 17:27, August 19, 2015 10 Cob Cannon Strategy by Noah (hist) [4,122 bytes] Noah333 (Created page with "This setup vs. Giga Gargantuars.This is a strategy that requires no repairing pumpkins (other than the ones that ...")
- 02:31, July 6, 2015 Dead Man's Booty (hist) [2,299 bytes] Space 'A.K.E.E.' Miner (Added a strategy for Dead Man's Booty)
- 22:29, July 1, 2015 Player's House - Day 2 (hist) [1,198 bytes] ScottyBoy89 (Player's House - Day 2)
- 04:27, June 18, 2015 Player's House - Day 1 (hist) [1,387 bytes] ScottyBoy89 (Sutdd)
- 02:07, May 22, 2015 Survival Far Future (hist) [1,022 bytes] 126.96.36.199 (I added a description on the basics of defending your home in the Far Future levels.)
- 10:40, April 23, 2015 Survival Night-Fume N' Gloom Garlic (hist) [67 bytes] 188.8.131.52 (Started the page with typing WIP)