Welcome to the Plants vs. Zombies Strategy Wiki, started October 8, 2011. Due to the mass thinking that the Tower-defense game Plants vs Zombies (first, sequel and "Plants vs Zombies Adventure") uses, we have decided to create a new branch of the Plants vs Zombies wiki dedicated to sharing your strategies about the various things about this game, such as Adventure, Mini-games, Survival (especially Survival Endless), and more. We now have a whopping 132 articles in our wiki and 2,958 contributions have been made. Thanks for all your contributions! This wiki currently has 4 signed in users online.
Create new strategy
Got a new Strategy on your mind?
Please read the strategy rules.
Don't know what Strategy to create? Help us create these
- Adventure Stages!
- Remaining I, Zombie Puzzles: I, Zombie Endless.
- Survival Stages
- Remaining Challenge Zone stages: Big Bad Butte and Dead Man's Booty
or, help us out with these: Check out our...
- old articles!
- uncategorized categories!
- uncategorized files!
- uncategorized articles!
- uncategorized templates!
- unused categories!
- unused files!
- unused templates!
Don't know what to use in your strategies? Go to List of Recommended Plants for full lists of plants you should use. You can support us by adding some more recommended plants to that page!
These are the users with different rights in this wiki. They have different abilities using their rights.
The founder created this wiki. This user is also an admin and a bureaucrat.
These users can delete, undelete, protect and unprotect pages as well as block and unblock other users. They are colored Green.
These users can give additional rights to other users. These users are also admins They are colored Red.
These users overlook the chat of the wiki, can make others chat moderators and banned from chat. This group also contains all admins. They are colored Sky Blue.
These users can undo bad edits with one click, by using the rollback link on different pages, user contributions list, or the list of recent changes. They are colored Orange.
Great new strategies!
- 01:22, February 10, 2014 10 Cob Basic 4 Pool Gloom Strategy (hist) [2,214 bytes] Erix jsn (not finished yet, but coming back soon.)
- 08:17, December 15, 2013 Pyramid of Doom - Freezing Melons (hist) [2,947 bytes] Lawn Defender (Created page with "Pyramid of Doom is the challenge zone of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies 2. This is a strategy for Pyramid of Doom in after level 10. It uses Melon-pults and Winter Melons...")
- 04:55, December 1, 2013 Survival: Day - Simple Firepea Strategy (8 slots, no upgrade plants) (hist) [1,928 bytes] Lawn Defender (Created page with "This a simple strategy that can be done with 8 slots and no upgrade plants. ==Gameplay== ===1st round=== Plants *Sunflower *Repeater *Torchwood *Potato Mine *Pumpkin *Tall-nut...")
- 10:36, November 28, 2013 Plants vs. Zombies Strategy Wiki:Strategy Rules (hist) [1,323 bytes] Lawn Defender (Created page with "As we all know, on pages for mini-games, Puzzle Mode levels, achievements and Survival Mode levels, we can publish our own strategies on how to beat the game/achievement/wave ...") originally created as "Strategy Rules"
- 12:39, November 22, 2013 Last Stand - Strategies by Lawn Defender (hist) [1,442 bytes] Lawn Defender (Created page with "These are the strategies for Last Stand by Lawn Defender. ==Firepeas== G R T - - - - - - G R T - - - - - - G R T - - - - - - G R T - - - - - - G R T...")
- 12:01, November 22, 2013 Bobsled Bonanza - Spikes Everywhere! (hist) [649 bytes] Lawn Defender (Created page with "This is a strategy for Bobsled Bonanza that uses Cattails and Spikerocks. ==Plants== *Sunflower *Twin Sunflower *Lily Pad *Cattail *Spikeweed *Spikerock *Wall-nut *Potato Mine...")
- 01:30, November 10, 2013 Survival Mode: Blazing Peas Strategy (hist) [1,577 bytes] 220.127.116.11 (Created page with "300px 300px ==Note== I know a lot of effective survival endless strategies that are more effective than this, bu...")