What's up guys! Anyways here's my Survival Endless Strategy..
So what you'll need is:
- Twin Sunflower
- Potato Mine (First Flag Only)
- Winter-Melon ( To drastically slow down zombies)
- Pumpkin (To Protect your plants from Digger Zombies,Imps,Pole Vaulting Zombies, and from zombies in general.)
- Imitater Pumpkin (If Available)
- Spikeweed (For Gargantuars and Zombonis+Catapult Zombies)
- Spike-Rock ( To Slow down Gargantuars and for Vehicle Zombies.
- Coffee Bean (Optional)
- Lily Pad
- Cattail (For Balloon Zombies and extra assistance.)
- Gatling Pea
- Cob Cannon (Reccomended, but optional, put them in the far back pool section, 2 of them.)
- Squash (For Gargantuars and Giga-Gargantuars when they appear)
- Jalapeno (For Gargantuars and Giga-Gargantuars for when they appear)
- Cherry Bomb (For Gargantuars and Giga-Gargantuars when they appear, whenever they don't appear the 3 above instants are not really needed)
- Split Pea (For Digger Zombies)
Well that's about it, I can't post a picture, sorry about that.
Let me explain the setup some more.
So, for the first 2 flags, you must build up the sunflowers,Repeaters, Lily Pads, and Spikeweeds.
Plant Repeaters until there are 3 on the two top grass lanes, make sure your 2 Cattails are right next to the Cob Cannons. Repeaters go straight after the Cattails, remember that. 2 Repeaters should be planted in the water, with either Magnet-Shroom, or Tall-Nuts in front of them.
After the Spikeweeds are all planted, and you have a decent amount of sun, go ahead and start planting those Spike-Rocks, you'll need them, trust me, and ALWAYLS pick Spikeweeds and Spike Rocks when seed selection comes up, cause you have to replace them costantly!
FYI, plant 2 spikeweeds/rocks on the 4 grass lanes, do it, while the Winter-Melons go directly behind them.
If you didn't choose Cob Cannons, then you either put 2 more cattails at the back, or Twin Sunflowers.
So go ahead and send me a pic of how it looks, and I'll you if that's how it's supposed to look.
The Cob Cannons are really helpful for taking out G-G's and Regular Gargantuars, along with your instants, you have those if ya picked them.
Beware those Bungee Zombies though, if they steal some of your vital plants, you gotta repick them in Seed Selection, sometimes though they can be killed, or use an istant, if you have one at the time to kill em'
Cattails basically take off the stress of Balloon Zombies, no need to pack a Blover, if you think it's neccesary.
Well, I hope this helped!
Go ahead and try it out let me know if it's any good, cause I'm on flag 22 because of it!