This is a Survival: Endless strategy with 10 Cob Cannons. Almost all Zombies other than Digger Zombies can be destroyed with only Cob Cannons and Winter Melons in this strategy.
- This strategy uses a constant 2-2-2-2-2 Cycle, meaning that it fires 2 Cob Cannons at a time, a total of 5 times per complete Cob cycle.
- This strategy generally requires 4 Twin Sunflowers, but occasionally needs more Sunflowers. More on that later.
- This strategy uses Ice-shroom to protect against Ambush Zombies. This is easier to time and has a larger margin of error than using Cob Cannons to destroy them before they take a single bite.
- Giga-Gargantuars will be killed most of the time before they reach your Cob Cannons. If they seem to be getting dangerously close, use a Blover or Kernel-pult to stall them.
- Balloon Zombies will be killed most of the time before they get past your cobs; Blover is for backup.
- Digger Zombies get killed by the Gloom-shrooms, though the pumpkins in the back still need a bit of maintenance.
- Due to the Umbrella Leaf placement, the only Bungee Zombies you have to worry about are the ones trying to steal your Tall-nuts. Use Cob Cannons on those.
- The Cherry Bomb is for a substitute Cob Cannon, which is occasionally required in case of rogue Pole Vaulters that you need to cob. It also explodes more quickly than a Cob Cannon launches, and so it's better for taking out Bungees trying to steal your Tall-nuts at short notice.
- I bring Lily-pad, Kernel-pult, and Cob Cannon in case I forget my Ice-shroom.
- Pogo Zombies occasionally can get past, but the Winter Melons and Gloom-shrooms kill them.
- Pole Vaulter Zombies occasionally jump over my Cob Cannons, but I use Jalapeno to take care of them.
- I'm planning to swap the positions of the back Gloom Shrooms and Umbrella Leaves in rows 2 and 5.
- If my sun falls low (generally below 8000, definitely if below 7000), if there's a round without Gigas or Pole Vaulters, I plant a row of Sunflowers in front of my Cob Cannons. This is because Pole Vaulters are faster when vaulting, and so make it to my Cob faster (and actually nibble on them occasionally) if there's a plant in front of my Cob Cannons.
- Cob Cannons blow up Jack-in-the-box Zombies before they can blow up my Tall-nuts
- Any Zombies that make noise before or while on screen, I call "Noisemaking Zombies." A few examples are Pogo Zombies, Balloon Zombies, Dolphin Rider Zombies, Zombonis, and Jack-in-the-box Zombies. I time my Cobs to launch about 1 sec after they sound.
Unfortunately, I do not have the software necessary to make a video of this setup, and so I can't post one.