Basic 12 Cob Cannon StrategyEdit
- This is a Laddered Setup which means it uses Ladders to reduce pumpkin Maintenance.
- when timed properly, this setup can survive even without sunflowers
- Ice Shroom is used to prevent Ambush Pool Zombies to appear.
- Very high DPS
- No Sunflowers needed, really
- 99% safe against bungees
- Don't have to worry about missing coins because of the Gold Magnet
- You don't even need a blover if you can do it right
- Easier to ladder/Setup than the 20 cob formation
- Don't have to worry too much about Zombonies
- Easy to avoid accidentally cobbing laddered plants
- No Jalapenos
- Dolphin riding zombies can eat cobs if you are NOT PAYING ATTENTION
- Not 100%
- No Doom Shrooms
- Must maintain a very strict timing
- Still hard to setup
- You can not just have the game play itself otherwise everything will get ruined
- Gold Magnets will get most coins, but takes long to be prepared to get more
12 cobs uses a constant
2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 cycle
- 2 - 2 cobs launched approx. 3 seconds before the round starts or approx. 6 seconds after the previous pair of cobs are launched.
- an Ice shroom 4-5 sec. after the text appears should prevent those "ambush" Pool Zombies to appear.